Return to Ride
As we prepare to reopen our studio, we will be implementing new procedures in accordance with government mandates in order to ensure that our space remains as safe as possible. Below, you will find an overview of some of the changes we will be making.
Our operation in studio will look a little different. But don’t worry! We promise we’re still the same studio at heart. Here is a list of the various changes:
Rocket Cycle supports that the health and safety of our community is what matters most. As a private business, Rocket Cycle has chosen to commit ourselves to this as our number one priority upon reopening, the only way we know how.
Rocket Cycle requires that all staff, instructors and riders must be double vaccinated and provide proof of vaccination upon registration. We understand that this is a controversial issue and believe that this is the ONLY way to protect our community. Thank you In advance for you continued loyalty, support and understanding.
Please submit proof of vaccination to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our studio has always maintained a high standard of cleanliness.
We have added:
• Additional deep cleaning measures between classes-additional Hand sanitizer stations throughout the studio
• Disinfectant wipes throughout the studio
• All staff are required to wear a mask and gloves during their shift
• When you arrive at Rocket, you will be screened by a member of our staff. We will ask you a few questions that will help us determine whether it is safe for you to spin with us.
• If, in the last 14 days, you have been in contact with a person who has or may have COVID-19, or you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19, you will not be allowed to enter our premises and your class will be returned to your account.
No latecomers will be permitted into the studio, so please make sure that you arrive on time.
• We will be limiting our lobby use entirely to ensure that we can keep the necessary distances between riders and staff. Riders will enter the studio directly.
• If a purchase must be made, they may proceed to the desk while keeping six feet apart from other riders/staff members, abiding by the floor indicators.
• We highly recommend you bring your own spin shoes. If not shoes are available. Please come to the front desk with your request and head to your assigned bike right after. Shoes are thoroughly disinfected before and after each use.
• We have installed a glass shield at our lobby desk as per the health and safety guidelines of Ontario.
• Showers, towels, and lockers will not be available for the foreseeable future in order to reduce the possible spread of virus in our studio. Bathrooms will still be available and will be properly sanitized after each use.
• We have reduced the number of bikes to 24, from our full capacity of 62 bikes. Bikes are spaced minimum 2 metres (6 feet) apart, allowing you to have a perfectly social distanced ride.
• We have installed a shield at the instructor podium to reduce the transmission and spreading of virus.
• Classes will take place at least 30 minutes apart, allowing staff enough time to properly disinfect and clean the studio.
Pre and Post Class
Both clients and staff members must wear a mask around the studio, before and after class. Once class begins, you may safely remove your mask.
We ask that you remain in class for its entire duration, including the 5 minute stretch at the end, as this will allow for a safe, socially distant exit.