As we prepare to reopen our studio, we will be implementing new procedures in accordance with government mandates in order to ensure that our space remains as safe as possible. Below, you will find an overview of some of the changes we will be making.
Our operation in studio will look a little different.But don’t worry! We promise we’re still the same studio at heart. Here is a list of the various changes:
Our studio has always maintained a high standard of cleanliness.
We have added:
• Additional deep cleaning measures between classes-additional Hand sanitizer stations throughout the studio
• Disinfectant wipes throughout the studio
• All staff are required to wear a mask and gloves during their shift
• New air filtration system
• When you arrive at Rocket, you will be screened by a member of our staff. We will ask you a few questions that will help us determine whether it is safe for you to spin with us.
• If you have traveled outside of Canada within fourteen days, been in contact with a person who has or may have contracted COVID-19, or are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19, you will not be allowed to enter our premises and your class will be returned to your account.
No latecomers will be permitted into the studio, so please make sure that you arrive on time.
• We will be limiting our lobby use entirely to ensure that we can keep the necessary distances between riders and staff. Riders will enter the studio directly.
• If a purchase must be made, they may proceed to the desk while keeping six feet apart from other riders/staff members, abiding by the floor indicators.
• If shoes need to be rented, riders will give their size to staff and a pair of shoes will be brought directly to their bike in order to keep the lobby area clear. Shoes will be thoroughly disinfected after each ride.
• We have installed a glass shield at our lobby desk as per the health and safety guidelines of Ontario.
• Our showers and lockers will not be in service for the foreseeable future in order to reduce the possible spread of bacteria in our studio. Bathrooms will still be available and will be properly sanitized after each use.
• We have reduced the number of bikes in our class. Operating at full capacity allows for 62 bikes and we have reduced the number of bikes to 21. Each bike is six feet apart from the bike beside it, allowing you to have a perfectly social distanced ride.
• We have installed a shield at the instructor podium to reduce the transmission and spreading of microbial bacteria.
• Classes will take place at least 30 minutes apart, allowing staff enough time to properly disinfect and clean the studio.
Pre and Post Class
Both clients and staff members must wear a mask around the studio, before and after class. Once class begins, you may safely remove your mask.
We ask that you remain in class for its entire duration, including the 5 minute stretch at the end, as this will allow for a safe, socially distant exit.